[BIRTHDAY]: Wishing LOT my Loving brother, A.K.A BadmanMrProducer Happy Birhtday


Today is about my brother. Who is LOT? He is my lovely brother, my immediate, the one who keeps me growing, how? Anytime I learn something new I end up teaching him how to do it, but in the long run is me that will start learn the same thing I taught him. So all time I just want to be like him, don't ask me why. I want to cut my hair like his so that I will look like him, I love talking like him, anything he is doing I want to do it too. 
This is the interest part about him. LOT a.k.a #BadmanMrProducer is so smart, intelligent and humble. Even an idiot respect him.... This guy is amazing, fun to be with, helps people first me to grow, he
standout for good, he loves the things he found him self doing. He does something very well that many people don't know about. He is a Music engineer, mix engineer to be precise, he has produce hit upon hit like Kasa Kasa, igi, wakanda by #bakotelli and other hit songs from #SlogFresh #kingsolex and yet to work with #Khengz#MI #sarz #Cobham #wizkid #Davido #BankyW etc. For your good music production hit him up on 08140065343. Wishing this sweet brother of mine long life, prosperity, favor, much love, and plenty money in your bank account. Happy birthday. I celebrate LOT, #BadmanMrProducer#eljay #Eljazeeeereee #Ponkzilo HBD.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC: BLACKJOZY - KIN BANI

MUSIC: Mr Lekki- One thing MP3

How to grow apple on any tree!!!