NEWS : TIMAYA SLAM Eedris Abdulkareem

Egbere papa one of Bayelsa isn't prepared to give anyone superfluous wonderfulness for his notoriety and that is the thing that it would appear that dubious Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem is attempting to do, despite the fact that he doesn't let it be known.

In a meeting, Eedris uncovered that he made Timaya his identity, expressing that he had advised Timaya to recount the Bayelsan story as opposed to sing what each other individual was singing. To Eedris, Timaya isn't a decent artist and despite the fact that he is endeavoring to resemble Tuface Idibia, he couldn't accomplish that. He went further to express that Timaya wouldn't be this fruitful in the event that he hasn't given him the certainty he gave him.

On hearing this, Timaya has turned out to pummel Eedris for saying he is an opportunist. This assault on Timaya truly got the vocalist disturbed and as per him, Eedris ought to go and quiets down his fucking mouth. In his words

"You this Eedris Abdulkareem fellow, you gotta quiets down your fucking mouth! you're revealing to me that I'm a thankless rascal, I overlooked you, how could you treat me? take a gander at this numbskull trick! since I didn't state anything. I even called your name that I was your fucking reinforcement artiste and you're not by any means grateful. Do you even know my name? you respected me like no one important, take a gander at this trick! I paid my vehicle to your shows since I was learning… you have never paid me one day, you ignore individuals. What number of individuals wear blow through you? what number of individuals have you made a difference? where is the mafioso, every one of those individuals wey dey with you? you dey come open your mouth dey talk since individuals never answer you. you're a numbskull, don't come to me! Go and ask dem Patoranking, Runtown, each one of those individuals were under me, even dem Skales… I jump everyone part. Be that as it may, you, you go simply go ahead online networking. I used to be your reinforcement arytiste and Tuface was still there, Tuface is enormous now what the hell would you say you are? Try not to accuse individuals go and work! Grimy looking Igbo smoker! Fuck you!"

Presently, this is a considerable measure! Be that as it may, we know we haven't heard it all. Eedris Abdulkarim is winding up more questionable by the day as he goes starting with one artiste then onto the next, from Tuface to Timaya. The inquiry is "will's identity next?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC: BLACKJOZY - KIN BANI

MUSIC: Mr Lekki- One thing MP3

How to grow apple on any tree!!!