"What A Miracle"; Man Survives Fatal Accident After Car Falls From Bridge

A man who was a victim of a fatal accident that took the life of his elder sister -is all filled with nothing but praises to God for surviving the horror. The victim who lives in Jos, Plateau state -had the accident on Jan, 19 and has been in the hospital since recuperating. Below is what he wrote on his Facebook page few hours ago;


Alhamdulillahi, all praise be to Allah, the beneficent most merciful. I wish to thank each and every one of you for your prayers, love, and support in my moment of grief, over the death of my elder sister Hajiya Rakiya Babanmairam and the accident that almost claimed my life on the 19th January 2016. I thank you all for your visits and phone calls.






You may also like:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC: BLACKJOZY - KIN BANI

MUSIC: Mr Lekki- One thing MP3

How to grow apple on any tree!!!